Our vision is a future in which healthy relationships are actively promoted as the heart of a thriving society.
To develop and support healthy relationships by:
Helping couples, families and individuals to make relationships work better
Delivering inclusive, high-quality services that are relevant at every stage of life
Helping both the public and policymakers to improve their understanding of relationships and what makes them flourish.
We need to guarantee our future by setting a clear ambition, and working together to deliver against that ambition. These are the values we work towards on a daily basis.
Relationships – For the beauty, joy and learning they can bring to all. We value the personal courage needed to forge and sustain lasting relationships. We value the quality of relationships and we are non judgemental – supporting people to build healthy relationships, whatever the circumstances.
People – People are at the heart of everything we do. We create and deliver services around clients and potential clients’ needs. We value our people (volunteers, staff and supporters).
Inclusion – We work to reach out, and to extend our services and transcend barriers that people may face. We do this to ensure that people who might need or want our services can access them. We actively promote equal opportunities and diversity in all that we do.
Partnership – Together we are stronger, more effective and can make a bigger difference. We seek to influence and collaborate with others to achieve our vision.
Learning – We seek to reflect, review, research and evaluate practice to continuously learn and improve understanding about relationship support.
- Relationship Counselling – Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously
- Family Counselling – Work with your family to improve the quality of home life
- Children & Young People’s Counselling – Support children and young people with a range of problems
- Sex Therapy – Offer help and support with specific sexual problems
- Victim / Survivor Support Service – Support victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their family
- Employee Assist Counselling – Support for employees and employers
- Supervision Service – External supervision for professionals
- Education & Learning Service – Learn new life skills
- Business Solutions – Workshops for professionals