Referrals to our Looked after Children Service
A specialist tier two service for Looked After and Adopted Children and Young People in Coventry and Warwickshire
We offer a variety of support to these Children and Young People and those supporting them:
- Direct work for Children and Young People with Counsellors, Primary Mental Health Workers, Occupational Therapist
- Support to Parents/Carers: 1:1 support, themed support groups; 18 week attachment training
- Support to Schools and other Professionals
- Support to residential homes
- Foster carer drop in service and youth group twice monthly
Once a referral is made it is screened by Clinical Managers and then assessed and a decision made on the most appropriate package of support.
To make a referral or talk to a member of the team please call
0845 504 0550 or 02476 631 835
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Looked after Children service is a partnership project between Coventry and Warwickshire Mind and Relate Coventry & Warwickshire.
These services are funded by Warwickshire County Council.