Due to the Covid-19 virus, we have had to make some changes to the way we work and the way we can support you. We want you to know we are continuing to provide the best possible service we can during this time
We are working hard to continue to deliver our services and to offer support. We appreciate that at this time, relationship issues and feelings can become magnified and heightened. It is essential that we are able to continue to support all the people within our community. We continue to offer our services for adults, children and young people.
In order to do this, we will be delivering services via the telephone and some services digitally.
How will these services work?
If you are an existing client a member of our team may have already been in touch to explain the process to you. We have already began delivering sessions remotely and have received positive feedback from clients about this. If you have not heard from us yet, please don’t worry, it is our intention to be in touch as soon as possible.
If you are new to our services and would like an appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 024 7622 5863. There is a 24 hour answering service, please leave a message if we are unable to answer and we will call you back within the hours of 9.00am-5.00pm.
If you have booked an appointment and are expecting a call from us, the practitioner may call you from an Unknown Number so please be prepared to answer this.
We politely ask that in order for us to deliver the best possible service to you and other people who need it, please do:
- Extend patience and flexibility whilst our team get used to the new ways of working
- Be assured that our service delivery and reception staff will always do their best to support you
- Let us know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an appointment
- Inform us as soon as possible if you need to change or amend any of your appointments, or if you have any specific circumstances you wish us to know about in order to accommodate you
Our vision is a future in which healthy relationships are actively promoted as the heart of a thriving society.
To develop and support healthy relationships by:
Helping couples, families and individuals to make relationships work better
Delivering inclusive, high-quality services that are relevant at every stage of life
Helping both the public and policymakers to improve their understanding of relationships and what makes them flourish.
We need to guarantee our future by setting a clear ambition, and working together to deliver against that ambition. These are the values we work towards on a daily basis.
Relationships – For the beauty, joy and learning they can bring to all. We value the personal courage needed to forge and sustain lasting relationships. We value the quality of relationships and we are non judgemental – supporting people to build healthy relationships, whatever the circumstances.
People – People are at the heart of everything we do. We create and deliver services around clients and potential clients’ needs. We value our people (volunteers, staff and supporters).
Inclusion – We work to reach out, and to extend our services and transcend barriers that people may face. We do this to ensure that people who might need or want our services can access them. We actively promote equal opportunities and diversity in all that we do.
Partnership – Together we are stronger, more effective and can make a bigger difference. We seek to influence and collaborate with others to achieve our vision.
Learning – We seek to reflect, review, research and evaluate practice to continuously learn and improve understanding about relationship support.
- Relationship Counselling – Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously
- Family Counselling – Work with your family to improve the quality of home life
- Children & Young People’s Counselling – Support children and young people with a range of problems
- Sex Therapy – Offer help and support with specific sexual problems
- Victim / Survivor Support Service – Support victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their family
- Employee Assist Counselling – Support for employees and employers
- Supervision Service – External supervision for professionals
- Education & Learning Service – Learn new life skills
- Business Solutions – Workshops for professionals