Level 4 and 5 Counselling Placements
We are looking for trainee relationship counsellors who have already completed a Level 3 qualification and wish to apply for a Level 4 (Introduction to Relationship Counselling) placement at a Relate Centre. On your placement you will need to complete 30 hours supervised counselling practice.
Alternatively, you have may have already completed a Level 4 and wish to apply for a Level 5 (Diploma in Relate Counselling) placement at a Relate Centre. On your placement you will need to complete 40-50 hours supervised counselling practice.
The placement will consist of three hours, one evening a week.
What Relate offers:
- The benefits of working for a nationally recognised, specialist service with an excellent reputation.
- A dedicated, friendly appointments team who take calls and make appointments for our counsellors.
- High quality one to one clinical supervision each month.
- The opportunity to be part of our group supervision system which provides an excellent opportunity to share good practice with supervisors and experienced practitioners on a regular forum.
- A range of tailored CPD courses run specifically for our counsellors.
- Access to a national practice helpline for emergency consultation on practice issues.
- Full professional indemnity cover and a comprehensive complaints handling process.
- Being part of Relate’s vision of a future in which healthy relationships are actively promoted as the basis of a thriving society.
How to apply
Please use our Contact us link
If you would like to train as a Relate Counsellor follow the link where you will find all the information you need for next steps train to be a counsellor
Prior to a placement interview, we would expect a copy of your current CV and a commitment to offer volunteer hours. Placement offers are dependent on our capacity and your flexibility to work with adult clients in the evening. We are always happy to hear from anyone interested in having a placement here at the centre.
Relate Coventry & Warwickshire is a registered charity providing counselling and support for adults, families and children across Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are recruiting volunteers to support our work in Leamington and Coventry to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for friendly, motivated and reliable individuals who are able to offer cover our reception in Leamington and Coventry.
- Leamington on a Monday evening on a rota basis 4.45pm-9pm
- Coventry on a Tuesday 9-12pm, or 5-8pm, Thursday 9-12pm, or 6-9pm and Friday 9-12pm.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Liaising with counsellors and other admin team members
- Be responsible for making the site secure at the end of the evening, this will include locking the building and setting of an alarm system. (This would be with the support of another member of the team)
We offer: Travel expenses, opportunities for training and social events.
For further information, please email Lorraine firstname.lastname@example.org