Is your teenager driving you nuts?
Are you always arguing with your teenager(s) and don’t know how to stop? Do they do things you just don’t understand? Do you find that you’re unable to talk anymore?
Our workshop will help you understand what is going on with your teenager(s) and take steps that will help you and them.
Riding the Storm will help you:
- Understand the pressures of being a teenager today
- Develop good parent habits and break any bad ones
- Manage the arguments at home
- Set sensible boundaries
- Re-build your relationship with your teenager(s)
- Learn about the drugs your teenager(s) may come into contact with
Moving Forward, Taking Charge of Your Life and Riding the Storm are run over 6 weeks (3 hours per evening) or over two consecutive weekends. The cost of the programmes are £180 each (payable in advance). Concessions available; please ask for details. Courses start throughout the year, with the next one starting in the New Year.
Student numbers for all workshops are limited to ensure course quality and trainer/student ratio.