Is it time to take charge of your life?
We understand how difficult it is to make life changes, especially when the start is changing yourself, but with the help of our workshop, you can do it.
Taking Charge of Your Life will help you to:
- Learn how to combat stress
- Learn new communication skills and techniques
- Learn how to deal with conflict
- Understand passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Manage your time and make time for you
Moving Forward, Taking Charge of Your Life and Riding the Storm are run over 6 weeks (3 hours per evening) or over two consecutive weekends. The cost of the programmes are £180 each (payable in advance). Concessions available; please ask for details. Courses start throughout the year, with the next one starting in the New Year.
Student numbers for all workshops are limited to ensure course quality and trainer/student ratio.